Wednesday 15 May 2013

What a week... and it's not over yet!

What a busy week we've had! Ofsted visitors and a trip to Star Radio this afternoon.

The children spent 30 minutes today interviewing the Ice Team on the Antarctic. It is the longest distance phone call I've been involved with. I'm so glad I wasn't paying the phone bill!

The children asked some excellent questions and the Team gave some very detailed answers.  It was videoed at this end and the Team also videoed at their end so keep a lookout on the Coldest Journey website. Star radio will also let us have a recording.

Once I work out how to post  all of it on here I will.

I also have to say the children were brilliant and so well behaved.  So well done to you all. We will be in touch with Otterton Primary School as well tomorrow and we have an assembly to prepare for Friday.

4 comments:

  1. My question was who does the longest shift?

    I was spoken to by the OFSTED people



    Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't say one thing wrong

    ReplyDelete
  3. My question was This is a question from Otterton Primary school do you look at the blog and do you enjoy reading the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this school trip it was the best.

    ReplyDelete